Local Lettings Plans - Expressions of Interest

Consultation has concluded

The Council is currently developing new-build properties at Tops Club in Seabrooke Rise in South Grays, and in Claudian Way in Chadwell St. Mary, and is seeking to allocate a number of the first lettings to current Council tenants living in each area.

75% of first lettings for specified property types at each development will be for applicants which meet all of the criteria listed on the expression of interest form.The remaining 25% of first lettings will be allocated in line with the usual processes as set out in the Housing Allocations Policy.

A mixture of property sizes and floor levels will be made available for each group. Properties will be allocated to households with a need for the number of bedrooms provided, as determined by the bedroom standard as set out in the Housing Allocations Policy.

The Council is currently developing new-build properties at Tops Club in Seabrooke Rise in South Grays, and in Claudian Way in Chadwell St. Mary, and is seeking to allocate a number of the first lettings to current Council tenants living in each area.

75% of first lettings for specified property types at each development will be for applicants which meet all of the criteria listed on the expression of interest form.The remaining 25% of first lettings will be allocated in line with the usual processes as set out in the Housing Allocations Policy.

A mixture of property sizes and floor levels will be made available for each group. Properties will be allocated to households with a need for the number of bedrooms provided, as determined by the bedroom standard as set out in the Housing Allocations Policy.

  • This is the expression of interest form for the Council's Tops Club and Claudian Way new build developments.

    This is the expression of interest form for the Council's Tops Club and Claudian Way new build developments.

    Consultation has concluded